Flo, our friend, training partner – some people say roommate in honor – is not only athletic, but also smart and hardworking. And as previously reported, he has finished his doctorate in June. We had a great celebration and he got a lot of presents. Among other things he got tons of chocolate: 4,5 kg Toblerone (Swiss chocolate with honey and almond nougat). What did we use it for? Overnight Oats of course! Or as we call them now: Flo’s Oats or Floats.
For one portion you need
- 5 tbsp rolled oats (50 g)
- 100 ml coffee
- 50 g low fat curd cheese (Greek Yogurt)
- 25 g mascarpone
- 30 g raspberries (frozen)
- 10 g chocolate, e.g. Toblerone
- Mix slightly warm coffee with the oats and let them soak. In the meantime, stir the curd cheese and mascarpone until creamy.
- Add half of the coffee-oats to a jar. Then put half of the mascarpone-crème, raspberries and the rest of the curd cheese on top of it. Add the rest of the oats and seal the jar. Put in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, shred the chocolate and decorate your oats with it.
Nutrition facts per portion
- Calories: 373 kcal
- Protein: 15 g
- Total fat: 16 g
- Total carbohydrate: 40 g