This weekend we are having roasted chicken. That’s why we want to eat vegan on Friday: Half of a galia melon and frozen raspberries. Galia melons count to the sugar melons, as Wikipedia reveals, and once you try them you know why: They are really sweet. A good reason to combine them with the slightly sour raspberries…
For one portion you need
- 5 tbsp rolled oats (50 g)
- ½ galia melon (ca. 200 g pulp)
- 50 g raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- Cut the galia melon in half and put the pulp from one half in the mixer. Combine the puree in a jar with the oats.
- Add the raspberries, seal the jar and put in fridge overnight.
Nutrition facts per portion
- Calories: 254 kcal
- Protein: 8 g
- Total fat: 4 g
- Total carbohydrate: 43 g