Anyone who likes the classical breakfast doesn’t necessarily need croissants, butter and marmalade. Rolled oats soused in the pulp of half a galia melon have a nice, sweet taste as well. Also, they are low in calories and vegan. And you can add some mint to spice it up a bit. And now you want to know what to do with the other half of the melon? Just try overnight oats with melon and raspberries the next day.
For one portion you need
- 5 tbsp rolled oats (50 g)
- ½ galia melon (200g fruit flesh)
- 100 g strawberries
- Optional: some mint leaves
- Cut the melon in half. Blender the pulp of one half and mix it with the oats.
- Clean the strawberries and cut in pieces before adding them to the oats.
- Seal the jar and put in fridge overnight.
Nutrition facts per portion
- Calories: 269 kcal
- Protein: 9 g
- Total fat: 4 g
- Total carbohydrate: 46 g