These taste like summer, sun, sunshine: Blood orange meets strawberry. Combined with a few pistachios you’ll get the perfect taste.
For one portion you need
- 4 tbsp rolled oats (40 g)
- 4 tbsp blood orange juice
- 2 tbsp low fat curd cheese (100 g) or Greek yogurt (1,5%)
- 100 g strawberries
- Optional: 1 tsp sliced pistachios (3 g)
- In the evening, put the oats in a jar and add the blood orange juice. Clean the strawberries, remove the stem and cut in pieces.
- Add the curd cheese, then the strawberries and pistachios to the oats. Seal the jar and put in fridge overnight.
Nutrition facts per portion
- Calories: 282 kcal
- Protein: 19 g
- Total fat: 5 g
- Total carbohydrate: 38 g